.


miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Please don't cry; you know I'm leaving here tonight. Before I go I want you to know that there will always be a light.
And if the moon had to runaway, and all the stars didn't wanna play, don't waste the sun on a rainy day. The wind will soon blow it all away.
So many times I'd tried to be much more than who I am.
And if I let you down I will follow you 'round until you understand that if the moon had to runaway, and all the stars didn't wanna play, don't waste the sun on a rainy day. The wind will soon blow it all away.
When the days all seem the sameDon't feel the cold or wind or rain.
Everything will be okay, we will meet again one day. So please don't cry. Although I leave you here this night. 
Where ever I may go how far I don't know, but I will always be your light.
If the moon had to runaway, and all the stars didn't wanna play, don't waste the sun on a rainy day. The wind will soon blow it all away
When the days all seem the same. Don't feel the cold or wind or rain.
Everything will be okayWe will meet again one day.






1 comentario:

Cansada de remar donde no hay agua.