.


jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

I woke up it was 7, waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would callI think i got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them.

What's another night all alone, when your spending everyday on you own?

And here it goes...
I'm just a kid, and life is a nightmareI'm just a kid, I know that its not fairNobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world; is having more fun than me.
And maybe when the night is dead, i'll crawl into my bed, staring at these 4 walls again.
I'll try to think about the last time, I had good time.
Everyone's got somewhere to go, and their gonna leave me here on my own.

And here it goes...
I'm just a kid, and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that its not fairNobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world; is having more fun than me.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?

Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleepcause every night is the worst night ever.

I'm all alone tonightNobody cares tonight
Cause Im just a kid tonight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cansada de remar donde no hay agua.